There is a wide variety of rankings for business schools. Each assessment uses a different set of criteria, polls different audiences and measures various aspects of a programme.
The Financial Times and The Economist publish an annual ranking of full-time MBA programmes across the world, providing valuable tools for prospective students, recruiters and business schools. Both have consistently ranked our MBA programme as one of the best in Asia.
Financial Times MBA ranking (January 2019)
- The Nanyang MBA was ranked 30th in the Financial Times’ Global MBA Ranking.
- It is ranked 6th in Asia Pacific.
- It has been ranked within the Financial Times’ global top 40 every year since 2009.
The Economist MBA ranking (November 2019)
- The Nanyang MBA was ranked 73th among The Economist’s list of the world’s top 100 MBA programmes.
- Since 2004, the Nanyang MBA has consistently been rated among Asia’s top 10 MBA programmes.
Financial Times EMBA ranking (Novmeber 2019)
- Nanyang Business School's Executive MBA (EMBA) programme was ranked 37th globally in the Financial Times' ranking.
Financial Times MBA ranking for Women (March 2018)
- The Nanyang MBA was ranked 10th in the Financial Times’ new Global MBA Ranking of Top MBAs for Women.