Research on Business Sustainability at ABCC:
The Asian Business Case Centre has developed a repository of cases on sustainability, many of which are part of a study of best practices in sustainability in Asia’s hospitality industry. Several of these, including companies such as Wilmar and Hyflux, were used as competition cases at the annual Asian Business Case Competition.
Case studies by ABCC include:
- Wilmar International Limited: Managing multiple stakeholders in a global palm oil agri-business group 2012
- Hyflux and Water sustainability – Treading blue oceans 2012
- Sustainable Tourism Heritance Kandalama Resort of Sri Lanka 2008
- Sri Lanka’s Aitken Spence Hotel Holdings: Competitive Strategy and Sustainable Tourism 2008
- Intercontinental Hotels, Seoul: Promoting a Spirit of Volunteerism
- Soaltee Crowne Plaza, Kathmandu, Nepal: Soup Kitchen Project
- Daiichi Sankyo’s Acquisition of Ranbaxy Cultural Issues In Integrating Business Models and Organizations 2012
- Holiday Inn Clark, Angeles City, Philippines – Clean Team Outreach Project
- Radisson Hotel, Delhi, India: the Honesty Award
Click here to know more about ABCC!