Welcome to the Centre for Business Sustainability at the Nanyang Business School - Nanyang Technological University.
The focus of the Centre for Business Sustainability @ NBS is on corporate sustainability and responsible business operations (with respect to environmental and societal impacts).
The Centre serves as a platform for interaction for creating new interdisciplinary research projects within and outside the school. The Centre organizes an interdisciplinary Research Seminar Series on Business Sustainability. As part of the seminar series, the Centre invites several leading global scholars on corporate sustainability. The Centre also carries out collaborative and sponsored research with like-minded centres and institutes on strategic sustainability projects with social impact.
Our Vision is:
- To create greater awareness about corporate sustainability and socially responsible business operations.
- To facilitate interdisciplinary research across the business school on corporate sustainability and responsible operations.
Our Mission is:
1. To create platforms for interdisciplinary research and engage with institutions and researchers, through organization of research seminars, talks, and forums, and conferences.
2. To carry out collaborative and sponsored research with like-minded centres and institutes.
3. To engage with partners on strategic sustainability projects with social impact
Click here to find out more about the latest Research Seminars and Events at CBS!