IMARC conducts cutting-edge research in the following areas:
- Managing Complex IT Projects
- Cultural Intelligence and the IT Workforce
- Knowledge and Innovation Management
- Digital Business and Industry Disruptions
- Social Media, Information Goods, and Data Analytics
Typical research projects are conducted by university faculty in close collaboration with industry partners in Singapore/Asia, with a focus on understanding, integrating, creating and disseminating new concepts and best practices in the management and use of digital technology. These projects are often supported by university-level or external industry funding.