is engaged in the following activities:
- Planning, conducting, and providing administrative support for research on significant issues relating to accounting or auditing
- Organising research seminars, workshops, round-table discussions and forums on emerging or controversial issues affecting the accounting and auditing profession
- Circulating working papers and other monographs to disseminate research findings amongst academics and professionals
- Organising or supporting the organisation of local and regional accounting conferences for academics and professionals in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Please click here for details of the International Symposium of Audit Research (ISAR).