In the volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world of today, characterized by constant disruptions and unpredictable challenges, the role of enterprise risk management (ERM) becomes even more critical and complex than before. Having a strong grasp of ERM and business continuity management (BCM) are essential for managing risks, creating value and maintaining the long-term growth and sustainability of an organization.
The Nanyang Enterprise Risk Management programme (Nanyang ERM) enables management and risk executives to gain a more holistic view of risk throughout the organisation, so they can better align their business model and strategies to mitigate risk and achieve better returns.
The curriculum of the Nanyang ERM is specially designed in collaboration with The Risk Management Society (RIMS) to equip course participants with the 5 core competencies which will deepen their knowledge and skills in ERM concepts, processes, tools and frameworks. These core competencies are aligned to the 5 domains of the RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional (RIMS-CRMP©) exam:
- Analyzing the Business Model
- Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
- Implementing the Risk Process
- Developing Organizational Risk Competency
- Supporting Decision Making
Nanyang ERM is the first university programme in Asia to offer a compelling 3-in-1 value proposition:
- Build ERM competencies and learn practical tools, frameworks and roadmaps which can be applied at work straightaway
- Provide a pathway to earn the only globally recognised and accredited RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional (RIMS-CRMP©) credential.
- Gain access to valuable resources from the prestigious global networks of NTU Alumni and RIMS.
|Build ERM competencies to mitigate risk and optimise performance
||Establish an integrated and proactive risk management approach
||Provide a pathway to earn the prestigious RIMS-CRMP credential|
About RIMS Certification
Who Should Attend?
Programme Dates, Fees and FUNDING
Browse Related Programmes