||Singapore's 1st and most established Accountancy school. |
The Accountancy programmes at Nanyang Business School (NBS) have roots tracing back to the 1950s.
||More than 50 years of tradition in training professional accountants for leadership roles as partners in accounting firms, chief financial officers of major corporations and managing directors of public and private companies|
||Ranked 1st in the world for experimental audit research*, Nanyang Business School is renowned for its academic rigour in accounting research and education. Our Accounting PhD programme is also ranked 1st in Asia**|
||NBS offers the most sought after undergraduate accountancy course in Singapore, where graduates from NTU’s Bachelor of Accountancy are highly regarded by employers to have strong technical competence and rigour***.|
||NBS has extensive links with the international professional bodies in accounting such as|
Graduates of this programme will gain direct access to their professional exams and/or exemptions.
- ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- CAANZ (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand)
- CPA Australia
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- IMA (Institute of Management Accountants)
* Brigham Young University Accounting Research Rankings (Last 12 Years), 2018
** Brigham Young University Accounting PhD Rankings (Last 6 Years, All Publications), 2018
*** Feedback from employers over the years