*Goods and Services Tax (GST) in Singapore is currently 7%
**Miscellaneous Fees include fees for Registration, Exam, Amenities and Sports (full-time students only), IT Facilities, Smart Card and Copyright.
This payment scheme is applicable for both full-time and part-time courses.
MSc Accountancy - Nanyang Business School (NBS) Scholarship
- NBS offers partial scholarships to stellar candidates, on a competitive basis. Only applicants who have been offered a place in Nanyang MSc Accountancy programme are eligible for the scholarships. The partial scholarship will go towards off-setting the fees of the programme, and does not cover the living expenses in Singapore, travel and accommodation.
- Possess excellent academic credentials
- Performed well in the admission interview
- Granted admission to the Nanyang MSc Accountancy Programme
How to Apply
- Please complete the scholarship part of the online application, including the scholarship essay.
- Applicants who wish to be considered for the scholarship should ensure that their scholarship applications are completed (including submission of all supporting documents) by 31 January 2020 for July 2020 intake. Please note that the application for July 2020 intake will open from end August 2019.
NTU Alumni Grant
NTU alumni who have completed a bachelor’s or post-graduate degree at NTU are eligible for an alumni grant of 10% of the tuition fees. The subsidy can only be used to offset the tuition fee and cannot be used to offset other costs such as student service fees or miscellaneous fees.
Singapore Citizen & Singapore PR Grant
Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible for a grant of 10% of the tuition fees. The subsidy can only be used to offset the tuition fee and cannot be used to offset other costs such as student service fees or miscellaneous fees.
Note: You will be awarded either the NTU Alumni Grant or Singapore Citizen/ SPR Grant even if you are eligible for both
Singaporeans and Singapore permanent residents may apply for educational loans at:
NTUC Thrift – (65) 6534 7360
TCC (Telecom Credit Corporation) – (65) 6319 3700
International students must apply for loans in the country of residence.
The Nanyang Graduate Studies office has negotiated advantageous education loans with leading banks for up to 100% of tuition fees. Eligible applicants may contact these partner banks:
SBI Student Loan:
Application is open to all students from India studying in Singapore, age 21 & above. Visit www.sbising.com to find out more.
Please contact the following staff for more information.
•Aditya Mahajan @ (65) 6506 4215
•Ramesh Balan @ (65) 6228 1153
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RHB Education Loan:
Loans are eligible for Singaporeans or Singapore permanent-resident students aged 21-62 when the loan is signed.
Stella Kae, Premier Relationship Banker, Consumer Banking
HP: +65 9800 6963 Email: email@example.com
Maybank Education Loan:
Applications require a Singaporean or Singapore permanent resident joint applicant.
Candy Kok Team Lead, Direct Banking Channel
HP: +65 9108 7960 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All international students are eligible. Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents are ineligible. Residents with a non-permanent status maybe eligible depending on the specifics of their situation.
For more information visit Prodigy Finance.