We have several MBA scholarships available to help admitted participants finance their MBA studies. You may browse through the list of scholarships below for information about eligibility and application deadlines for each scholarship before applying to them.
Scholarship results are announced at certain periods, typically not together with the admission offer, as scholarship selection involves another step or decision, especially if it involves external parties, as in the case of the APEC, ASEAN, and ADB scholarships.
How to apply for MBA scholarships?
Applicants will be asked if a scholarship is required when filling in the online application form to the programme. If a scholarship is required, tick on the relevant scholarship(s) and complete an additional essay for the scholarship committee to review with the application documents.
Only the QS scholarships require additional application forms. More information on the applications of these 2 scholarships can be obtained by clicking on the scholarship name below.
ADMINISTERED BY NANYANG BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Nanyang Women In Business Scholarship
- Nanyang Productivity Leader Scholarship (For Singaporeans and PR's)
- Nanyang GLC Scholarship
- Nanyang Blue-Chip Leader Scholarship
- Nanyang Emerging Market Leader Scholarship
- Nanyang EU Scholarship
- Nanyang Middle-East Scholarship
- Nanyang Latin America Scholarship
- Nanyang Diversity Leader Scholarship
- Nanyang Global Citizen Scholarship
- NTU Business Talent Scholarship for Africa
- NTU Innovation Leader Scholarship
- NTU Alumni Grant
- Singapore Citizen & Singapore PR Grant
- The Sellappah Scholarship
ADMINISTERED BY EXTERNAL ORGANISATIONS
- APEC Scholarship (For APEC member countries only, except Singapore)
- ASEAN Graduate Scholarship (For ASEAN member countries only, except Singapore)
- Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship (For Singapore Citizens only)
- OCBC-Nanyang MBA Scholarship
- The QS Leadership Scholarship & QS Community Scholarships for MBA Studies