Who is eligible?
This scholarship is open to nationals of ASEAN* member countries (except Singapore) to pursue the full-time Nanyang MBA by coursework at NTU, Singapore.
* ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) consists of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- Excellent academic record
- A very good command of English
- At least 2 years of post-degree work experience
- A good Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship. No deferment of scholarship awarded will be allowed. Awards that are not taken up will be given to other qualified candidates.
Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year only for the Nanyang MBA.
Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Tuition fee of $25,000
- Stipend amount of S$1,350.00 (Aug' 19 to May' 20 inclusive)
- Book allowance (one-time payment)
Application procedure and deadline
Application for the scholarship closes on 15 January each year. Application is strictly through the online application form and applicant(s) must complete the scholarship essay requirement to be eligible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified latest by mid-April 2019.