The Nanyang EMBA programme selects outstanding senior executives who reflect a wide variety of professional profiles and industries to enrich the peer learning experience.
Candidates can contact the team for a profile evaluation at firstname.lastname@example.org
. NTU also organises information sessions in key venues, where potential candidates can meet members of the admissions team and EMBA alumni.
It is highly recommended that you arrange for a consultation with the admissions staff prior to your application. We can arrange for you to speak with suitable alumni or participants so you can understand the programme better through someone who has experienced it.
Interested candidates should complete the online application form and submit the following information through the online portal itself:
- An updated CV highlighting your roles and responsibilities
- Two referee reports completed by your supervisor or colleague who can attest to your management potential
- Official academic and/or professional transcripts. Official English translations must be provided for any documentation in another language
- Professional membership certificates and awards, if applicable
- Photocopy of passport or identification card
- Recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Non-refundable application fee of S$200
The admissions team will review full applications and contact shortlisted candidates for an admissions interview.