The admission for the Nanyang-Peking MSc Finance takes place in July every year.
The application is now open till 28 February 2020.
- A good Bachelors degree in any discipline.
- Language proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Good IELTS or TOEFL score if your degree was not taught exclusively in English.
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) L6 score 210 if your degree was not taught exclusively in Chinese.
- Good GMAT/GRE score.*
- Applicants with work experience are preferred, but not required.
- All shortlisted applicants will be invited for NTU and PKU admission interview.
*GMAT/GRE waiver will be granted to applicants who are admitted through SEPKU.
- For everyone except applicants with Chinese Passport, application to be submitted online^. The application is now open till 28 February 2020.
- Applicants with Chinese passports must first be admitted to SEPKU.
^Applicants who wish to be considered for the Nanyang-Peking MSc Finance programme would have to indicate their interest in the application form when applying to the MSc in Finance.