The MSc Finance programme is designed for students with passion in Finance, to gain theoretical and practical insight of finance principles. This lay the foundation to allow students to develop their skills and potential to challenge established paradigms.
One of the key features of the programme is learning about the global financial market with an emphasis on the Asia Pacific region. We develop and nurture students to achieve a successful finance career in this region that targets the China’s economy. The MSc Finance offered in NTU is taught in English and Chinese. Breaking down barriers with bilingualism, we offer a solid foundation in Finance and an education that is recognised internationally.
The programme is delivered through:
- Dynamic learning environments;
- International faculty members, industry leaders and visiting professors from top international universities;
- Live data facilities like Bloomberg, Reuters Eikon, and Datastream;
- Seminars and workshops;
- Leadership and career development series;
- Student Industry Field Trip.
These create opportunities to network with, attend seminars and workshops by industry experts on purpose of Finance, current financial market trends, and more.